Use Punches and/or Dies Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Friday!!
I am really looking forward to the weekend, it's certainly been a hectic week with one thing and another. It will be nice to relax and spend some time with my children.

Today is the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
I have chosen a nice and easy theme for you this fortnight
Use Punches and/or Dies 
The prize for the lucky winner is a wonderful surprise package - how exciting!!!


I have used a stamp that I was lucky enough to win from Little Claire's blog recently. I think this image is so nice for an Anniversary card. I have followed a fabulous sketch (designed by the lovely Gemma) from the Little Claire's challenge. I've nearly run out of these pretty Doodlebug papers but that's okay as this card is for a very special couple.
I have used plenty of dies and punches!


Items Used:

Stamp - Little Claire 'The Smile I Bring' coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - LOTV for you circular sentiments
Papers - Doodlebug Designs
Distress Inks - Spun sugar and picked raspberry (for flowers)
Spellbinders large circle and lacy circles
Spellbinders Rose Creations 
Memory Box Die, Tessatina Border
Woodware medium leaf punch
Woodware small daisy punch
Martha Stewart  heart border punch
Nellie Snellen stamen punch


If you take a look at the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Stamping Sensations - (April) Special Occasions
Little Claire's Monthly Challenge -  Spring Theme and Sketch
I ♥ Promarkers - Square card with something round on it
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Love is a many splendored thing
Charisma Cardz - Polkadots
Ladybug Crafts - Spring
Allsorts - Passion for Flowers ( 3rd entry)


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs 
Sue


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment