Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge.
Our theme this week chosen by the lovely Nat is
Animals
Please remember you must use your Letraset products (i.e. promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, tria markers, metallic markers or neon markers) and of course follow the theme.
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous
Bearly Mine Designs who will give a £10 voucher to spend online to the lucky winner
So what better reason to colour one of my favourite cat images. Of course he had to be a ginger kitty to match some gorgeous backing papers that I have had for ages and thought it's about time I used them.
Couldn't resist a close up to show you that cute face!
Items Used:
Stamp - Penny Black You are the Bestest coloured with Promarkers
Paper - not sure but think they are My Minds Eye
Sentiment - LOTV
Spellbinders Labels 1 and Scalloped Labels 1
Spellbinders Lacy Circles
Tonic Studio punch Daisy Border
Memory Box Butterfly Delights available at MCH
Button, ribbon and gems from stash
If you pop over to the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of this week's design team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Penny Black and More - April Challenge Blossoms and bows
Sweet Stampin - - Buttons, bows and polka dotsAllsorts - Passion for Flowers (2nd entry)
The Squirrel and the Fox - Furry Friends
Eureka Stamps - Animal Catwalk
Creative Moments - Spring
Kaboodles Doodles - Spring
Oh and before I go. I would like to let you know that at My Crafty Heart this week, there is a 15% discount of all items in the FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES sections of the store until this Thursday evening, to celebrate the fact that Spring has sprung :) This includes everything in these sections from the latest Memory Box Butterfly dies to the latest beautiful flower releases from Prima.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog again today. I really do appreciate it sooooo much and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment