Good Morning everyone
I hope you are well and having a good weekend. We have some sun here but it's not so warm today.
Today is the start of a new A Gem of a Challenge.
This week the wonderful Ria has chosen the theme of
Going Green
(Use a lot of the colour green or Recycle something...)
The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability).
I must admit that I do struggle with using green on my cards, I don't know why. So I decided to pick my papers before I chose my image. When I was looking through my pile of papers for some green inspiration I was pleased to find some really old Basic Grey Papers that I had forgotten I had. That led me to my choice of image, the gorgeous Emma in Flower Jeans. She has such beautiful flowing hair and was a joy to colour.
I must admit that I do struggle with using green on my cards, I don't know why. So I decided to pick my papers before I chose my image. When I was looking through my pile of papers for some green inspiration I was pleased to find some really old Basic Grey Papers that I had forgotten I had. That led me to my choice of image, the gorgeous Emma in Flower Jeans. She has such beautiful flowing hair and was a joy to colour.
Items Used:
Digi stamp - Pink Gem Designs - Emma in Flower Jeans
Digi Sentiment - Pink Gem Designs Vintage Occasion Sentiments
Papers - Basic Grey Hopscotch
Memory Box Corner Bow available @ MCH
Memory Box Cherry Blossom available @ MCH
Memory Box Pippi butterfly
Memory Box Isabella butterfly
Nellie Snellen Flower Medium flower punch
Pearls from stash
If you take a look on the A Gem of a Challenge you will see the wonderful green creations made by the rest this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Simon Says - anything goesOldie but a Goodie - Make It Girly (VERY old papers)
Colour Throwdown - Spring colours (as specified on challenge blog)
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to make
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now
hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment