Rebecca Pretty in Pink - My Crafty Heart GDT card

Good Morning to you all my lovely crafty friends.

I hope you all had a good weekend.  My children have gone back to school and college today. Already, the house seems too quiet, I really don't like it, so I will be keeping myself busy. I have lots of housework to catch up on first.

I am here today to show you a card that I made using some gorgeous goodies from My Crafty Heart.

I had so much fun making this girlie card. The pretty image is Rebecca from Saturated Canary. I often seem to give these girls brown eyes, I think it may be because my eldest daughter has the most beautiful deep brown eyes I have ever seen.
The totally yummy papers are Isabella from Bo Bunny. Oh my goodness, they are soooo pretty.
I added some pearls to the centres of the delicate  mesh flowers and used a matching butterfly. The gorgeous white flowers are by Prima




Close up to show those pretty flowers


Items Used:

Craftime Mesh Butterflies -Pink - MCH
Craftime mesh flowers-Pink - MCH
Spellbinders Floral Ovals - MCH

Sentiment - Craftwork Cards

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Whimsy Stamps Challenge - Pretty in Pink
Come and Get it Challenge - Kid's Birthday Cards
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Divas by Design....flowers
The Stampin Chef....girly girl
Live and Love Crafts - Let's Play Bingo (Pink / two designer papers/ pearls)

Right, I had better get on with some housework.
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
Hugs

Sue

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment