Recycle Something at the Joanna Sheen Challenge

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Sunday! 
I hope you are having a good weekend. We had glorious weather here yesterday. I am hoping it stays fine today as my son has his first cricket match of the season

Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge 
We have a really fun theme for you this fortnight
Recycle Something

The prize for the lucky winner is a £15 voucher to spend online at Joanna Sheen.

I was very lucky to be sent the adorable House-Mouse Designs Mice and Crafty Rubber Stamps.

My recycled items are:
 -Kraft card from the inside of a roll of wrapping papers
-Blue and white backing paper is the reverse side of an old envelope
-Button is from one of my daughter's old dresses
-Twine is from a clothes tag

I did try to make my flower from some old material but it didn't work too well so I used some felt instead.


Items Used
Stamp and sentiment- House-Mouse Designs Mice and Crafty Rubber Stamps from Joanna Sheen
Recycled items as listed above
Embossing folders - Couture Creations "Tied Together
                                     - Docrafts Tri-Boss - Boofle - Patchwork
Memory box Corner Bow die
Marianne Designs English Rose die


Please take a look on Joanna Sheen Challenge  the rest of this week's Design Team have made some really inspiring creations using a great variety of recycled items.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
My Time to craft - Stitching Real of Faux
Artistic Stamper - April Challenge Texture
Creative Card Crew~Handmade Flowers
Totally Gorjuss - Embossing


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love the read any comments you may wish to make
I hope you have a good Sunday
bye for now
hugs


Sue 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment