Goldie - GDT card for My Crafty Heart

Good Morning again my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope all is well with you. 

I'm here bright and early today to show you a card I have made using some gorgeous goodies from

The sweet image is of course from Wee stamps, she is called Goldie . I think she is such a cutie.
I have used a mix of papers this time. The gorgeous powder blue paper is from Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen which has a really great mix of colours and patterns in it. The other paper is some more of the yummy  Isabella - Bo Bunny  these are so pretty and all work so well together.



Items Used:

Goldie - Wee Stamp - MCH    coloured with Promarkers

Sentiment - Crafwork Crafts

There is still time to take advantage of the fantastic offer at My Crafty Heart this week.
There is a 15% discount off all items in the FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES sections of the store until this Thursday evening (10pm) This includes everything in these sections from the latest Memory Box Butterfly dies to the latest beautiful flower releases from Prima which are totally gorgeous!

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Divas by Design - Inspired by a film - (The Little Mermaid)
I ♥ Promarkers -   Square card with something round on it
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Happy Birthday Girl

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs


Sue

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment