Good Morning Everyone.
I hope you are well and having a good week so far.
Today is the mid-way reminder and inspiration post for the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge
Our theme this month is
Krafty Christmas
Nice and easy - just use some Kraft cardstock somewhere on your creation.
This month we are sponsored by the wonderful My Mums Craft Shop. Who are giving a £10 voucher to the one lucky winner.
Also our lovely Natali is giving a wonderful prize package from Iva Nova Chest to another winner.
I love using Kraft on my cards, especially Christmas cards and I think it looks fabulous with red so I used one of my favourite robin images which is digi stamp from Delicious Doodles.
After much shuffling of different patterned papers I decided to leave the background a neutral colour. If I had thought about this from the start it would have saved me a lot of time!
Digi stamp - Delicious Doodles Robin Redbreast coloured with Promarkers
Papermania Kraft Cardstock
Cheery Lynn Holly Flourish
Cheery Lynn Holly Corner
Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles
Sentiment - Wild Rose Studio
Embossing folder - Sizzix Powdered Sugar & Snow
Pearls from Stash ( I think they were from MeiFlower)
If you take a look at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge you will see all the wonderful Krafty creations from the rest of the design team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Dream Valley - things with wings
Moving back to Spring, I would like to remind you that at My Crafty Heart this week, there is a 15% discount off all items in the FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES sections of the store until this Thursday evening, to celebrate the fact that Spring has sprung :) This includes everything in these sections from the latest Memory Box Butterfly dies to the latest beautiful flower releases from Prima which are totally gorgeous!
Right, that's it from me for now. Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love the read any comment you may wish to make.
bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment