A Gem of a Challenge - Katie's Sketch

Good Morning to you all my lovely crafty friends and Happy Saturday!
Gosh, that was a quick week! In fact the last two weeks have flown by too fast and unfortunately my children go back to school on Monday.

Anyway, today is the start of a new A Gem of a Challenge .
This week the lovely Katie has designed a wonderful sketch for you to follow

The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability).


My cute image, papers and fabulous sentiment are all from Pink Gem Designs, I have listed all the links underneath my card.
I used the pre-coloured version of the image, adding some detailing with pencils and a cloudy sky with distress inks. The papers come in a choice of 20 different colours so it was easy for me to match them to the little birds. I added the sentiment to the paper before printing.
I had great fun scrunching up tissue paper to make the blossom!!



Here is Katie's fabulous sketch

Items Used
Image -Birdies in a Row from Pink Gem Designs
Sentiment - Whimsical Sentiments from Pink Gem Designs
Papers - Micro Dots Digi Papers from Pink Gem Designs
Dienamics Open Scallop border
Woodware small daisy punch
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass

If you take a look on A Gem of a Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the Pinks Team and see who were the winners of the last challenge


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
MilkCoffee Challenge - Welcome Spring
Fab N Funky Challenge  -Spring ColoursCrafts 4 Eternity - Wonderful Wings
Dilly Beans - Pastel Colours


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I honestly am so grateful to you all and love  to read any comments you may wish to make
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now
Hugs


Sue


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment