All Stitched up!! Lili's Little Fairies Challenge

Hello Everyone, I hope you are having a good week so far. It's not getting any warmer is it, we had some flurries of snow again this morning.
I just wanted to start by saying a massive thank you for your lovely comments on yesterday's card, you really are so kind.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies.
The theme this week is 

All Stitched Up
add some form of stitching - real or faux.

I thought it was about time I coloured some of my favourite mice again. I am sure you know by now how much I love these little cuties!! 
The wonderful ribbon was a fabulous find in a charity shop a couple of years ago and I have used some gorgeous Melissa Frances papers with it.


Image - LOTV Mix it Make it coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - LOTV sentiment tags
Ribbon - local charity shop!
Scalloped card blank - craftwork cards
Twine and pearl from stash

If you take a look on the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful creations from the design team, they really are so inspiring.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Crazy Challenge - Add a charm
Kaboodles Doodles - Use 2 different patterned papers
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with ribbon
Ruby's Rainbow - Happy Birthday
Southern Girls - Make Like a Zebra (use stripes!)
Sandy's Crafty Creations - Anything goes with Stitching




Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you wish to make.
Bye for now
Hugs 
Sue


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment