My Crafty Heart GDT Card - Bella Sole, Gifts of Love

Good Morning to you all, my wonderful friends and blogging buddies. A big warm welcome to my new followers too, it's so lovely to have you there. 

Today is an exciting day for me, I am showing you my first card as Guest Designer for the wonderful My Crafty Heart.
I love all the products that Teresa sells in her shop so I knew that whatever she sent me would be fabulous but it was still such a lovely surprise when my box of goodies arrived.  I feel so lucky and honoured to be part of her team.

Anyway, I decided to make a bright and cheerful card to reflect my mood!
My starting point for this card were the gorgeous Prima Divine Butterflies and Divine Daisies. Oh my word, I love these so much! There are loads of different colours in the same pack so you will be seeing a lot more of these in the near future. The colours in the Prima Believe Papers that I have used work so well with these too.
I have to say that the beautiful Crocheted Lace trim by Melissa Frances that I have used was almost too nice to cut into!





Items Used:
Coloured with Promakers

Sentiment - Vintage Occasion - Pink Gem Design


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe - Girly

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and I love to read any comments you wish to make.
Bye for now
Hugs

Sue





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment