Good Morning everyone
I hope you all enjoying a nice Easter weekend . We have been lucky enough to see the sunshine for a couple of days, it makes so much difference even if it is still cold.
This is run the wonderful and talented Paula. She has lined up some amazing sponsors giving really great prizes to the lucky winners. I really feel so honoured to be a part of her new design team
The first challenge couldn't be easier
Anything Goes
We have 3 wonderful sponsors for this challenge :
My mum's craft shop £10 voucher

Lacy Sunshine stamps $20 voucher

Creepie cute stamps - 3 digis

The design team were given the opportunity to choose an image from Lacy Sunshine, one of our sponsors.
I picked Lizabeth Wild Daffodil as daffodils are one of my favourite Spring flowers and made a twisted easel card.
Close up of the gorgeous image
Items Used:
Digi stamp - Lacy Sunshine Lizabeth Wild Daffodil coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Prima Alla Prima
Sentiment - Forever Friends ( I think!)
Memory Box Fabulous Phlox available at MCH
Spellinders large circles and Lacy circles
Whimsy corner die
You can see the amazing creations made by the rest of the design team over at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge.
I hope lots of you will be able to join us this time.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Lacy Sunshine - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamping - Oh So Girly!
Pile it on - Handmade Flowers
Sentimental Sundays - Shaped Cards
CRAFT Challenge - Mothers Day/Female
Charisma Cardz - Happy Birthday
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read your comments.
I hope you have a good day, whatever you are up to.
Bye for now
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment