Good Evening everyone, I hope you are all well and having a fabulous weekend.
We have had glorious sunshine today and dare I say it feels like Spring may have arrived!
Today see the start of a new No Matter Which Challenge
Our theme this month is a great colour combo for you to follow:
Beige , Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink
(please see challenge blog for colour swatches)
We are sponsored by the wonderful Sweet Stamps
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate to Sweet Stamps store
I was so pleased when I saw the theme for this month as this is definitely one of my favourite colour schemes.
So I used these colours to make a birthday card for my cousin. She loves cats, flowers and pink, a great combination!
Items Used
Digi Stamp - Di's Digi Downloads - Scruffy Kitty coloured with Promarkers
Papers - First Edition Sweet Owl and Bo Bunny dots
Memory box corner bow available @ MCH
Memory Box butterfly delights available @ MCH
Cheery Lynn Sweet William
Cheery Lynn Flourish Leaf Strip
Spellbinders Circles and Scalloped circles
XCut corner rounder punch
Craftwork cards card blank and sentiment
Felt and heart button from stash
If you have a moment, please take a look on the No Matter Which Challenge to see the stunning creations made by the rest of the design team.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Polka Doodles- Pink and Brown
I ♥ Promarkers - Favourite colour ( this is one of my favourite colour combos, hope that is okay?)
Twisted Tuesday - Animals and flowers
That Craft Place - Animals
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Sweet Stamping - Look at the Scallops!
Ladybug Crafts Ink - anything goes
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to leave.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the evening and have a good Sunday
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment