Flying Frog - GDT card for My Crafty Heart

Good Morning Everyone. I hope you are all having a good week so far.

I'm here today to show you a card I made using some gorgeous goodies from the wonderful My Crafty Heart.

The cute stamp I have used is Nellie Snellen Sweet Elin's - Flying Frog I love her socks!
I have used another of the gorgeous Prima Divine Butterflies and the wonderful border die is Cosmo Border from Memory Box, I was really impressed by how neatly it cut out.
Touches of Stardust Stickles have been added to the star and her wings but, as always, you cannot see it on my photo.
Anyway, here is my card :



Items Used
Stamp - Nellie Snellen Flying Frog - MCH coloured with Promarkers
Papers -Believe Pad by Prima - MCH

Sentiment - Craftwork cards



I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Card for a child or teenager
Papertake Weekly - Bingo - (glitter/die cuts/ blooms)
Deep Ocean - Flowers and Fantasy
Natalie and Amy - Monochromatic
Paper Craftying Journey - Monochromatic


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love the read any comment you may wish to make.
Bye for now
Hugs



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment