Seeing Double at Lili's Little Fairies Challenge

Hello Everyone. 
I hope you are well and having a good week.
I would like to start by saying a warm welcome to all my new followers, thank you so much for looking at my creations and thank you to you all for such lovely comments on my last card.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Lili's Little Fairies Challenge
Our fun theme this week is

Seeing Double

Use 2 separate stamps or a stamp with 2 characters on it.

Oh dear! This cute stamp was actually a Christmas present and it's the first time I have used it. I have another one that I had forgotten about which you will be seeing shortly. I know I shouldn't buy any more stamps until I have used what I have already got, I just get tempted too easily!
Anyway, enough waffle. Here's my card (sorry about the wonky photo!)


Items Used
Image - Lili of the Valley ~Pots of Love coloured with Promarkers
Papers -  Lili of the Valley  Petal Fresh
Sentiment - Lili of the Valley Vintage Labels Occasions
Nellie Snellen multi frame Flower Circles
Dienamics flower and leaf trio
Memory Box Isabella Butterfly available @ MCH
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly available @ MCH





For this challenge we have a sponsor prize of two clear stamps from 
Please see the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge for more details on the prize and see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - Birthday Card with Birthday Sentiment
Craft your Passion - Adorable Animals
Dream Valley- Happy Birthday
Sister Act Craft  - Anyhing Goes
Creative Card Crew - handmade flowers
Card Mania - Punches and/or Diecuts
Incy Wincy Designs - Fur or Feathers
Bunny Zoe Crafts - favourite colour combo ( kraft and blue is one of mine, hope that is okay!)

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs
Sue 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment