Good Morning everyone
I hope that you all had a good weekend.
Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge.
This week we are onto sketch number 8 and the wonderful Julie has chosen the optional theme of distressing.
For this challenge we are sponsored by
(please see challenge blog for details of the fab prize)
I decided to make a Get Well card - always handy to have as you never know when you may need one.
The gorgeous papers I have used are some that I bought ages ago and my Martha Stewart punch rarely gets used now I tend to use dies which are better for cutting out thicker card.
Here is the sketch for you to follow for the next 2 weeks

Items Used :
Digi Stamp - Floppy Latte Roses coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Glitz Designs Pretty in Pink available @ MCH
Memory Box Madera Corner available @ MCH
Sentiment - LOTV Vintage occasion
Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles
Dienamis Crochet border
Martha Stewart Monach Butterfly punch
Seam binding from stash
If you take a look at the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the Design Team and see the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Addicted to Stamps and more - anything Goes
Allsorts -Passion for FlowersBrown Sugar - Get Well
Card Makin' Mamas - Ribbon
Paper Crafting Journey -Use a Sentiment
Simply Create Too - use your stash ( old papers and butterfly punch)
Paper Shelter - Make it Bloom
Fussy and Fancy - Vintage
Simon Says Stamp and Show - Colour
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comment you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment