Good Morning you all my dear crafty friends.
I hope all is well with you and that you have had a good week.
Today is the start of a new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
We have a really lovely theme for the next 2 weeks.
Friendship
For this challenge we are sponsored by the wonderful Saturated Canary.
The design team were lucky to be able to choose an image from Saturated Canary. I am sure you may know I am a cat lover so, as soon as I saw this image I knew it would be just right for the challenge.
As I wanted the sentiment to be quite prominent, I have kept the layout fairly simple.
Items Used
Digi Stamp - Saturated Canary Pint Sized Love coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Paper Makeup Stamps
Papers - Wild Rose Studio Vintage Rose
Dienamics Rolled Mum Die
If you take a look on the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges
Card Mania Challenge - Punches and/or Dies
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - Raining Cats and Dogs !
Saturated Canary - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Anything GoesThank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment