Good Morning everyone, Happy Monday!
I hope you had a good weekend, it was so nice to see the sunshine for a couple of days.
I hope you had a good weekend, it was so nice to see the sunshine for a couple of days.
Today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge. We are onto sketch #7.
The lovely Janet has chosen the optional theme of embossing.
For this challenge we are lucky to be sponsored by
prize £10 voucher
and
Prize $10 voucher
I was going to make a white on white card but as you can see, it didn't really work out like that as I got a bit carried away with the bright pink but I thought it worked better to show up the embossing.
Sketch for you to follow:

Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Petticoat Material Girl (daisies) coloured with Promakers
Embossing folders- Crafts Too daisies
Couture Creations Tied together
Sequins - MeiFlower Blossom Sequins - Baby Pink from MCH
Buttons and pearls from stash
If your take a look on the Sketch 'n Stash Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of our last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Card Makin' Mamas - No Patterned Papers
Crafty Catz - – Anything Goes 2 Sisters - Anything Goes
Sandy's Crafty Creations - Anything goes with Stitching
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love the read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment