We're Getting Ready for Christmas at the Without Words Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you all had a good weekend.

Today it the start of a new Without Words Challenge
This month our fun theme is
Getting Ready for Christmas
 Please remember to follow our CAS definition and the theme of this months challenge (see challenge blog for more details)

 Our fabulous sponsor for this month is BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS 
Prize - £10 voucher to spend online

I bought this stamp early in the year when in was on offer so I was pleased to finally get round to colouring it in.  As you may know, I LOVE penguins and I love floral images too so it couldn't be much better!





Stamp - Wild Rose Studio ~ Pickle with Poinsettia. Coloured with Promarkers and Flexmakers
Papers - Doodlebug Designs
Sentiment - Crafty Impressions
Imagination crafts detail sparkle white shimmer

If you take a look at the Without Words Challenge you will see the stunning creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
I love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
Card Crafter's Circle - Cute Cards
Graph'It Colour Challenge- Tic Tac Toe or Anything goes which I have gone for.
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I will be back later with my DT card for the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge 
Bye for now
hugs

    • Digg
    • Del.icio.us
    • StumbleUpon
    • Reddit
    • RSS

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment