It's All White at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope all is well with you, sending hugs to those in need of them.

My card today is part of the mid way reminder for the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.
This time our theme is
White on White Christmas 
you are permitted to use a coloured image provided the rest of the card is all white.


So, I have made a very simple card. The gorgeous poinsettia image from Clearly Besotted Stamps has been stamped with Versamark ink onto vellum and embossed with white embossing powder. It's ages since I have used my embossing powders and it took me a while to find my heat gun. I had forgotten how satisfying it is seeing the powder transformed by the heat!


Sentiment - Sorry no makers name, it's a very old one!
Cheery Lynn Holly Leaves
Die Namics Blueprints 3 ( circle )
Embossing Folder - Xcut Quilting

If you pop along to the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog you will see the wonderful white creations made by the rest of the design team.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Addicted to Stamps - Embossing (heat or dry)
Beccy's Place - A Month of Holiday Cards Challenge
Shopping Our Stash - Holiday or Winter


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment