Family at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge


Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well, sending hugs to those in need of them.

Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge.
This week the theme chosen by the lovely Donna is

Family
(card for a family member e.g. Mum, Dad, Brother, Sister etc.) 

For this challenge we are sponsored by Michele R Designs.
The prize for the lucky winner is $10 of digi papers.

I decided to make a special card for my mum. The Sweet Peas image is from Beccy's Place. This is a favourite flower ours, my Grandad always grew them and in the Summer and when we visited he would also pick a bunch for us to take home. Whenever I see them I am reminded of him and happy memories.
The beautiful sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs.


Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Beccy's Place Sweet Peas coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Pink Gems Designs
Papers - Wild Rose Studio (not sure of the name as they are quite old)
Spellbinders Floral Ovals
Spellbinders Labels 18
Spellbinders Scalloped circles
Seam binding, heart ribbon and gems from stash.

If you take a look at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the rest of the creations made by this week's design team

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Any Sentiment
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love the read any comments you may wish to make
Bye for now
hugs



    • Digg
    • Del.icio.us
    • StumbleUpon
    • Reddit
    • RSS

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment