Top of the Pops at Crafty Little Fairies Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope your week is going well, not too long now until the weekend. Sending hugs to those in need of them.

Today is the start of a new Crafty Little Fairies Challenge.
This week our theme is a really fun one:

♫ Top of the Pops ♫
inspired by a song title

We have 2 fabulous sponsors for this week who are


Here is my card, you probably know by now that I love these cute LOTV mice ,they are great fun to colour.
 My song title is 'Sowing the Seeds of love' by Tears for Fears, one of my brother's favourites.


Items Used :
Stamp -  LOTV The Potting Shed coloured with Promarkers
Papermania Kraft card
Flowers - Dienamics Layered Rose coloured with Promarkers
Martha Stewart Leaf Punch
Woodware Daisy Punch


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Ladybug Crafts - Use Kraft 
Penny's Paper Crafty - Add a Sentiment
Moving Along with the Times  - Furry Friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my card today. You support and encouragement means so much to me and I love to read any comments you may wish to make.
Bye for now
hugs 


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment