Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week, sending hugs to those in need of them.
A couple of weeks ago I was the lucky winner of the Little Miss Muffet Challenge and part of my prize was to be a guest designer - how fabulous is that!
So here is my GDT card for the challenge which starts today.
I think you may be able to guess the theme by looking at my card but I tell you anyway it's
Seeing Dots
I used an adorable image from Little Miss Muffet called Swings 'n' Slides Lollipop she was so much fun to colour.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - LMM Swings 'n' Slides Lollipop coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Wild Rose Studio Girly Polkadots
Sentiment - Tina Wenke
Pink felt and buttons from stash.
If you take a look at the Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the very talented design team, they are so inspiring.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Aud Sentiments - Feminine
Divas by Design - use a digiCard Mania - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes







0 comments:
Post a Comment