Merry and Bright - Dies to Die for DT card

Good Morning to you my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.

I'm here today to share a card I made using some fabulous items from Dies to Die For.
I have used one of the adorable new Christmas Stamps from Bildmalarna, I think she is so sweet.  The gorgeous deep red paper is Imaginisce and the other stunning papers are Kaisercraft, I love these traditional colours.

The roses are made using Die-namics Mini Rolled Rose, these cut through the Wool Felt so easily. I have used my favourite Cheery Lynn Holly Leaves again. My sentiment is from the very useful Whimsy Holiday Noteables 2 set.
(Sorry about the blurry photo, my camera's batteries need charging. I will try to take another one later.)


Close up of the cute image, you can just about see the holly leaves I stamped in the corners. These were included in the Whimsy Sentiment stamp set that I used.


Items Used:

 Stamp - Bildmalarna Christmas Flower coloured with Promarkers

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
I ♥ Promarkers - Red and Green
Crafty Calendar - November All things Christmas
Inky Impressions - Red and Green
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Stripes
 I would also like to enter the Bildmalarna  DT Call. (I have rotated the given sketch.)


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
Bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment