Penguin Happy Mail - Dies to Die for DT card

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends and a big warm welcome to my newest followers too.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.

 I have a Christmas card to share with you today using some gorgeous goodies from
  Dies to Die for.
 This adorable image is a new release from Crissy Armstrong by Whimsy Stamps.
The gorgeous papers by Kaisercraft are by foiled and textured, I am not sure if you can see that on my photo though. I have used a Whimsy die for the snowflakes and a stunning red gem from MME for the centre.
The Memory Box Frosty Border is one of my favourites.



    I love this cute penguin!




    Items Used:
    Stamp - Crissy Armstrong by Whimsy - Penguin Happy Post coloured with Promarkers



    I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
    I ♥ Promarkers - All That Glitters
    Whimsy Inspiration -Anything goes
    Stamping Sensations Challenge - Christmas
    The Squirrel and the Fox Challenge -  Animal antics
    Graphic Markers - colour some fur ( not sure if penguins have fur or feathers!!)
    Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes


    Thank you for for taking the time to stop and look at my card today. I really do appreicate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
    bye for now
    hugs






    • Digg
    • Del.icio.us
    • StumbleUpon
    • Reddit
    • RSS

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment