Presents- Dies to Die for DT card

Hello again Everyone.

As promised I am back with my second card of the day this time made using some gorgeous goodies from
      Dies to Die for
I really love this pretty stamp. She is from Time for Tea Designs  made by Whimsy so it's excellent quality. She was great fun to colour, I love her long hair.
I have used some of my favourite Christmas papers from Carta Bella and the wonderful doily die is Teardrop Lace by CC Cutters. The sentiment banner is by Whimsy, it's a great set as you get a fabulous variety of words and different patterns too.





Items Used:
Enamel Dots - MME Mistletoe Magic

Image had been coloured with Promarkers


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Bearly Mine - Christmas Traditional colours using die cuts
Addicted to Stamps - Make your Mark
Fab 'n' Funky - Anything Goes 
Divas by Design - Make it Pretty
Charisma Cardz - Christmas 
Sweet Stampin' - Celebration 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today, your support and encouragement really means a lot to me.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
hugs 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment