Sparkles at A Gem of a Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends, I hope all is well with you.
Sorry it has been so long since my last post. All is fine here, I have just been busy trying to get ahead with my DT cards so I don't have a rush in the run up to Christmas and then I'll be free to spend the school holidays with my children - I can't wait !

Anyway, I have 2 posts today. So here is my first which is for A Gem of a Challenge
This week the theme set by the lovely Ria is 
Sparkles

The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....

For my card I have used the adorable Little Gem with Bauble. The fabulous sentiment is also from Pink Gem designs that you can find here.



Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs-  Little Gem with Bauble. coloured with Promarkers
Digi Sentiment - Pink Gem Designs - A Magical Christmas
Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing folder
Joy Crafts Winter Wishes Ice Crystals Border
Joy Crafts Winter Wishes Ice Crystals 3 Snowflake
Crystal Glamour Dust
Stardust Stickles

If you take a look at the A Gem of a Challenge you will be able to see the wonderful creation made by the rest of this week's Design Team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.

I'll be back soon with my Dies to Die for DT card.

Bye for now
hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment