Christmas is Coming at A Gem of a Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend.

I have 2 posts today. So here is my first for A Gem of a Challenge
This week the theme set by the lovely Christine is
Christmas is Coming

The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....

I  have used the adorable Christmas Owls, I love their wonky eyes!


Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs Christmas Owls coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Pink Gem Designs 
Papers - Very old magazine freebies (Nitwits)
Cheery Lynn Holly Leaves Die
Memory Box Precious Snowflakes Die
Xcut corner rounder punch.
Stickles - Diamond
Pearls from stash

If your take a look at A Gem of a Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by Team Gem, including our 2 newest teamies - the fabulous Helen and Kevin. 

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Flutterby Wednesdays - Any winged creature
I love Promarkers -Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge - things with wings
Card Crafter's Circle - Cute Cards
Allsorts - Christmas Cheer

    Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog this morning, I'll be back soon with my Dies to Die for DT card
    Bye for now
    hugs

    • Digg
    • Del.icio.us
    • StumbleUpon
    • Reddit
    • RSS

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment