Food for Thought at the Joanna Sheen Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Thank you so much for you lovely comments on my recent cards, you are all so kind.

Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge.
This week our theme is
Food for Thought
As always the wonderful prize for the lucky winner will be a £15 voucher to spend online at Joanna Sheen.

I have decoupaged a gorgeous image from a set by Joanna Sheen called TC Chiu  - Fruit and Flowers.
Unfortunately I found it hard to get a decent photo of this card. 
Here is the side view first as I think this is the better picture to reflect the true colours


Here you can see the full image, sorry about the glare on the shiny paper.

Items Used:
Decoupage - Joanna Sheen's TC Chiu  - Fruit and Flowers
Martha Stewart Vintage Floral PATP punch
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes

If you take a look at the Joanna Sheen Challenge you will see the gorgeous creations made by this week's design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
MAWTT - no (designer or digital) papers

Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment