In the Spotlight at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope you are well and having a good week so far. Sending hugs to those on need of them.

Today it the start of a new Passion for Promakers Challenge
This week our theme chosen by the lovely Jane is 

In the spotlight 
Please use The Spotlight Technique - there is a fab tutorial on this here

The sponsor for this challenge is Saturated Canary and the prize is 2 digi stamps

So here's my card. I must admit that it did feel a bit strange not colouring the whole image but hopefully it works okay.


Items Used:
Stamps- House Mouse Designs Gruffies - Friends Like You coloured with Promarkers
Inkylicious Musical Melody
Papers - Papermania Bexley Black
Spellbinders Labels 8
Spellbinders Circle

If you take a look at the Passion for Promarkers Challenge you will see the wonderful inspiring creations made by this week's design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Scribble and Scrap - Always Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Sing, sing a song (Piano Man by Billy Joel)



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really to appreciate it and I love the read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment