Hello again everyone, as promised I am back with my second card of the day.
Please scroll down if you would like to see my Pink Gem DT card.
So I'm here to share with you my card made with some gorgeous goodies from
Dies to Die for
This time I have made a simple centre stepper card to showcase this adorable Bildmalarna stamp and some gorgeous papers made by Whimsy, from a stunning pad called Floral Explosion.
So I'm here to share with you my card made with some gorgeous goodies from
Dies to Die for
This time I have made a simple centre stepper card to showcase this adorable Bildmalarna stamp and some gorgeous papers made by Whimsy, from a stunning pad called Floral Explosion.
I have used the delicate Nottingham Border die from Memory Box which I cut out twice and layered up the dark pink flowers.
Items Used all available from Dies to Die for
Stamp - Bildmalarna - LWF - Leaf coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - Tina Wenke Sweet Wishes
Dies - Memory Box Isabella Butterfly
Memory Box Nottingham Border
Papers - Whimsy Floral Explosion
Bazzill Cardstock Aloe
Bazzill Cardstock Juneberry
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challengesBazzill Cardstock Aloe
Bazzill Cardstock Juneberry
Bazzill Kraft Cardstock
My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots
The Colour Throwdown - colours ( see challenge blog)
Sweet Stampin' - Time for a Shaped card
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today, your support and encouragement means so much to me.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
hugs







0 comments:
Post a Comment