Classic Christmas at Crafty Little Fairies

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope your week is going well, sending hugs to those in need of them.

Today is the start of a new Crafty Little Fairies Challenge
This week our theme is
Classic Christmas 
Use Red , Green and Gold

Our sponsor for this week is the wonderful My Crafty Heart.
Prize £10 voucher

I couldn't resist colouring another  Bobbi Bear image from Digi Stamp Boutique, I think he is adorable.
I have added some glossy accents to the stars so they look nice and shiny in real life, sorry it doesn't show on my photo.



Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Digi Stamp Boutique - Bobbi and Xmas Tree coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Papermania First Noel
Memory Box Precious Stars
Die-Namics Little Open Scallop Border
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Gold gems from stash
Stickles - Stardust and Christmas Red


If you take a look at the  Crafty Little Fairies Challenge you will see the rest of the creations made by this week's design team - The Blue Fairies!

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

That Craft Place - Stars
Corrosive Challenge - Happy Holiday
Digistamp Boutique Monthly Competition
Holly Jolly - One for the Boys
I ♥ PromarkersAnything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment