Sparkle and Shine at A Little Bit Crafty Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful crafty friends.
I hope all is well with you and you have had a good week.

My goodness, I can hardly believe that it's the 1st November. It really is crazy how quickly this year has gone.
So, that means the start of a new A Little Bit Crafty Challenge.
This month our theme is 
Sparkle and Shine
We have 3 wonderful sponsors this month:

Prize - 2 digi stamps

Prize - Set of Metalic Markers

Prize - £20 voucher

The Design Team have all used gorgeous images from Pink Gem Designs.
For my card I chose the stunning Poinsettia Heart. I really love this image, I think you could use it for a number of occasions - Christmas, a Winter's Wedding or as I have done a Winter's Birthday card.
The image comes with the option to use the 'With Love' sentiment which I have used for the top of my card.







 Items Used :
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs Poinsettia Heart coloured with Promarkers
Marianne Design Creatables - Frame Circle 
Cheery Lynn Mini Pearl Circle
Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Stickles - Stardust
Gems and silver twine from stash

If you take a look at the A Little Bit Crafty Challenge blog you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Top Tip Tuesday -  Seasons - Winter
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
MAWTT - No (design or digital) papers


Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it and love to read any comments you may wish to make
bye for now
hugs 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment