Use Lace at the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful creative friends.

Well, that's another week nearly over and as it is Friday that means the start of a new
Our theme this time is
Use Lace 

Our sponsor is the wonderful Rick St Dennis who sells a fabulous variety of digi-stamps.

The design team were very lucky to be able to choose an image from Rick St Dennis to use for the challenge.
It took me ages to decide but I finally chose this pretty girl called Joanie the Flower Child so that I could make a card with a Spring time theme and use my new Cheery Lynn flower die!




Items used
Digi stamp - Rick St Dennis ~ Joanie the Flower Child coloured with Promarkers
Papers - LOTV Nitwits Petal Fresh
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles
Cheery Lynn Stacker flower#3
Cheery Lynn Medium Rose
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish
Woodware medium daisy punch
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Lace, pearls and brad from stash.

If you take a look on the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge you will see the wonderful DT creations using some fabulous images.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Die cut flowers
Crafty Sentiments - 1image, 2 papers, 3 embellishments (flowers)
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
I ♥ Promarkers -  lace and/or pearls
Delightful Challenges - 3's a Charm
Sparkle and Glitter with Rick - Spring is in the Air

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog once again today, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment