Good Morning to you all, my wonderful friends and blogging buddies
I hope you are all well and for those who are not too good I do hope that you are feeling better really soon.
Regular visitors to my blog will know how much I love making cute or floral cards. Well, I thought it was about time I made another grown up ' masculine' card.
I do struggle with these cards so to help me a bit I decided to use a fabulous sketch from Seize the Birthday Challenge. The only problem is that I could not fit the sentiment at the side of my image as per the sketch so I realise that my entry may not count. Never mind though as the sketch really did help me with my design.
Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Delicious Doodles In the Harbour coloured with Promarkers
Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass for sky and Antique Linen for sand
Papers - Bo Bunny Welcome Home
Sentiment - Craftwork cards
Shaped card - Craftwork cards
Twine and charm from stash
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Seize the Birthday - #10 Masculine Birthday ( I have moved the sentiment, feel free to delete if necessary!)
Sentimental Sunday - Anything Goes
Creative Creations - The letter B (boats, blue, birthday)
Stamping Sensations - The Great Outdoors (second entry)
Creative Card Crew- Masculine
Crafty Ribbons - One for the boys
Stamping Sensations - The Great Outdoors (second entry)
Creative Card Crew- Masculine
Crafty Ribbons - One for the boys
Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate your support and encouragement.
By for now
Hugs
Sue
P.S. If you didn't see yesterdays post, please scroll down or click here, thank you





0 comments:
Post a Comment