It's Child's Play at the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge

Good Morning to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies

Yippee, it Friday! Not only is it nearly the weekend it is also the start of a new

This time our theme is
Child's Play
So we would like to see a creation either for a child or using an image of a child. 


Our sponsor for this challenge is the fabulous Live and Love Crafts. Who are offering the prize of a gift voucher to the lucky winner

I decided to make a card requiring no colouring-in just for a change. As you will see, I pulled out quite a few of my favourite dies that I haven't used for a while for this one!



Items Used:

Stamp  and sentiment - Flourishes Kids play
Memento Ink Rich Cocoa 
Papers - GCD Designs Rose Coloured Glasses
Papermania Kraft Card
Memory Box Floral Vine
Memory Box Cherry Blossom
Memory Box Butterfly Delights
Whimsy Picket Fence Die
Marianne Creatables Bird LR0137

If you take a look on the Stampin for the Weekend Challenge you will see the wonderful creations make by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges
Stamping Sensations - The Great Outdoors
Papertake Weekly 1,2,3 (1 image, 2 birds and 3 butterflies)
Flutterby Wednesday -  Any winged Creature
Divas by Design - Put on some Pink
Aud Sentiments - Girl Power

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate your support and encouragement.
Bye for now
Hugs 
Sue





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment