Happy Spring!

Good Morning Everyone, how are you all?
I hope you are having a good week so far.

Well, my calendar say's it's Spring but the British weather has other ideas it seems. Never mind, I decided to make a bright Spring Time card using another one of Jane's gorgeous images from Janey's Digi Designs.
I love Polyanthus, they are such cheerful flowers which come in a variety of colours.
I have coloured mine in yellow - my favourite.


Items Used
Digi Stamp - Polyanthus  from Janey's Digi Designs coloured with Promarkers
Martha Stewart PATP punch Vintage Floral
Cheery Lynn Leaf Flourish Strip
Cheery Lynn Small Exotic Butterfly
Sentiment ~ My Creative Time Teeny Tag Greetings 



Jane has loads more gorgeous floral images which you can find in her Etsy shop here. If you would like some more inspiration then please pop over to look at Janey's Digi Designs blog.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

Cheery lynn Designs - Think Spring
Bearly Mine  Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Flowers Galore
Shopping Our Stash  Easter Or Spring
Glitter n Sparkle - Easter/Spring Colours
Creative Inspirations Spring colours
I ♥ Promakers - Anything Goes
ABC challenge - Bring on the Flowers
Inky Impressions - Flowers

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it, your kind words give me so much encouragement.
Bye for now
Hugs 
Sue

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment