Hello everyone. As promised I'm back again today to tell about the new
This time our theme is chosen by the lovely Ciska. She has picked something a bit different for you
Boxed In - Create a Box
Our sponsor this week is Stamp Fairy
who will be giving our lucky winner a $10 voucher to spend on their digi stamps
I decided to make a milk carton/box for Easter
There are loads of online tutorials for making these . A really good one is by the wonderfully talented Kerry (a.k.a. Pickle on Do-crafts) which you can find here. They really are very easy to make.
To close the top I used a scalloped circle folded in half and secured it with some fun pegs which I have had for ages, I knew they would come in handy one day!
side view so you can see the shape
Items Used
Digi Stamp - Stamp Fairy Freebie Bunny 4 coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Card - Not sure, I think it may have been in a pack I got from Lidl ages ago.
Memory Box Spring Border
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly
Spellbinders Scalloped circles
Wooden pegs from stash
If you take a look on the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge you will see all the wonderful boxes made by the rest of the design team.
This will be my last DT project for the Fab n' Funky Team. After a lot of thought, I have decided to step down. It was not any easy decision to make, they really are a friendly and supportive team which I have enjoyed being part of but I know it is the right thing for me to do.
I would like to enter my box into the following fabulous challenges:
Tammy's Scrappin' corner - Anything but a card
Hobby Cutz - Easter
Lisa B Designs - Orange and Yellow ( I have used some green too, I hope that is okay?)
Craft Us Crazy - Anything but a card
Cute Card Thursday - Easter ParadeClear it out - Anything but a rectangular card (pegs and card are VERY old!)
Tuesday Throwdown - Make something dimensional
Pile it on - Dots
Thank you all so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreicate it and I love to read any comments you wish to make.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment