It's Anything Goes at the No Matter Which Challenge!

Good Morning to you all.
I hope you are having a good weekend.

My card today is for the
Our theme couldn't be easier its....

Anything Goes

Remember you MUST use a rubber or digi stamped image as your focal point.

We are sponsored this time by the wonderful
Who will give the prize of 5 digi-stamps to the lucky winner.

I used an image from Kenny K that I won last year, this is the first chance I have had to colour her up!
As you can see, it would be hard to miss it, I have made another paper bow following a tutorial that can be found here  . 
These colours are so totally different from yesterday's card!


Digi Stamp - Kenny K ~ All That coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers ~ First Edition Noir et Chic
Sixxiz Framelits Tags Rounded
Dienamics solid bracket border (thank you Maria!!)
Xcut corner rounder punch
Gems from stash

If you take a look on the No Matter Which Challenge blog you will see the amazing creations made by the rest of the design team and see who were the winners of the last challenge.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
MAWTT - Lovely ladies
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Fussy 'n' Fancy - Pink and Black (not sure if this allowed as there is cream on my card too so please delete if necessary!)
Totally Gorjuss - Anything goes with Pink


Thank you for taking the time to look at my again blog today, it really does mean so much to me.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
bye for now
Hugs

Sue



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment