A Gem of A Challenge - Easter/Spring

Good Morning to you all,  my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.
Happy Saturday, I hope you are having a good weekend.

Today is the start of a new A Gem of a Challenge and this time the lovely Cara had set the theme of 

Easter / Spring

The prize for the winner will be.....
2 Individual Digi images of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS (Subject to Availability).....


There really are so many gorgeous Spring time and Easter digi stamps over at Pink Gem Designs, it took me a while to decide which to use. Yesterday, Janet added a couple more digi stamps ready for Easter and they really are adorable. You can see them here.  For my card I have used an older digi,  Betsy Bunny, she is such a cutie!


Items Used
Digi Stamp - Pink Gem Designs Betsy Bunny coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - Dovecraft Back to Basics
Embossing folder - Crafts Too Daisy and Swirl
Cheery Lynn Medium Rose Die
Cheery Lynn Leaf Flourish Strip
Cheery Lynn Small Exotic Butterfly
Sentiment - Computer Generated

If you pop over to A Gem of a Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of 'Team Pink' and also see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Polkadoodles - Happy Easter
Card Mania - Lot's of Layers
Paper Shelter  - Easter
Digi Haven - Easter
Deep Ocean - Cute and Cuddly
Bearly Mine - Easter
Simply Create Too - Easter or bunnies

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it, honestly I truly mean that!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend
Bye for now
Big Hugs 
Sue


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment