Hello again everyone, I hope you are all well.
This week is going so fast, I can hardly believe that it's Thursday already! My children finish school and college at lunch time today and then it's 2 weeks off. I think I enjoy the school holidays as much as them, I just love having them at home. Maybe we might even have some good weather to get out for some nice walks next week, that would be nice.
Anyway, enough waffling. I am here to tell about the new
Our theme for this week is
Buttons and Bows
I used one of my older Lili of the Valley stamps this time. I love this cute bunny, but then I love all them!
It's a bit of a different colour scheme for Easter, I know, but I quite like it!
Items Used
Stamp - LOTV Bunny Swing coloured with Promarkers
Papers - LOTV Petal Fresh and
the green piece was loose in my box so I'm not sure, maybe Nitwits?
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish
Cheery Lynn Small Exotic Butterfly
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border Punch
Tonic Studio small flower punch
Polar White Flower Soft
Seam binding and button from Ribbon Girl (blog candy win!)
If you take a look on the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will see the wonderful creations from the other fairies, they really are gorgeous.
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Cheery Lynn Designs - Celebration ( Easter)
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge - Fuzzy Friends
Cutie Pie Challenge - Cute Easter
By Lori Designs - Happy Easter
Creative Moments - Animals
I ♥ Promarkers - Spring
Creative Inspirations - Easter Wishes
4 Crafty Chicks - Easter
Right, that's it from me for now. I will be back later to check out what you have all been up to today.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment