Let's play Bingo at Passion for Promarkers Challenge

Good morning to you all.
I hope you are having a good week so far, it's not getting any warmer is it?

Today is the start of a new Passion for Promarkers Challenge 
This week we have a fun  Bingo board for you to follow (you can see the grid below my card)
 Don’t forget you must use your Letraset products (i.e. promarkers, flex markers, aqua markers, tria markers, metallic markers or neon markers) and of course follow the theme.

Our sponsor is the wonderful Bugaboo Stamps 
Prize- 7 digi stamps of the lucky winner's choice.


So, as you will see, I made another Spring time card. I am trying very hard to encourage it to make an appearance for us in the UK. Unfortunately without much success at the moment! 


The bingo board
I used Ribbon, Die Cut and Buttons ( and a few others too)

Bingo board

Items used:
Digi Stamp - Just Inklined Daffodils in Bottle coloured with Promarkers
Papers ~ very old loose papers I think they are by Kay and Co?
Spellbinders Labels 8
Memory Box Fabulous Phlox (leaves)
Tonic Studios meduim 6 petal flower punch
Martha Stewart Doily Lace Border punch
buttons , sentiment and ribbon from stash

If you take a look on the  Passion for Promarkers Challenge  you will see the wonderful inspiring creations made by the rest of Team B.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Crafts and Me - Buttons and Bows
Simon Says Stamp -  Easter/Spring
Card Making Mamas - It's Springtime!
Crafty Bloggers Network - Spring or Pastel
Dis Digi Designs - Easter or Spring
2 Sisters Challenge - Easter/Spring

Thank you so much for stopping by and looking at my card today. I really do appreciate it and I love to read your comments.
Bye for now
Hugs to you all

Sue

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment