Blue Lupins for Mother's Day

Hello to you all, my wonderful friends and blogging buddies.
A big welcome to my new followers too, I'm so happy to have you there.

Yippee, Friday again. I do love the weekends, having the house full for a couple of days is just so nice. Sometimes it's too quiet here during the week!!

Today I am sharing a card that I made using a gorgeous Lupin image  from Janey's Digi Designs.

I made a Spring Fold card. This is a surprisingly easy card to make (There is a fabulous tutorial here)
I used the largest die of my Spellbinders labels 1 to cut the image and made the frame for it by drawing round it and cutting by hand.
I kept the embellishment to a minimum so as not to distract from Jane's gorgeous image.
The image is carefully mounted with foam pads leaving a gap at the side to slip in a pull out tab.


Showing pull out tag
Sentiment is a freebie from the wonderful Hannelie. You can find her blog here.
She has loads of fabulous free sentiments and her cards are gorgeous too.


Items Used:

Digi Stamp - Janey's Digi Designs Lupin coloured with Promakers
Sentiment - Freebie from Hannelie here.
Spellbinders Labels 1
Papers - Lili of the Valley Petal Fresh
Cheery Lynn - Lace Corner Deco A
Memory Box - Pippi Butterfly
Papermania Dew Drops in Aqua

If you take a look at Janey's Digi Designs you will be able to see some stunning creations made by Jane's Design Team  and some made by her customers using her wonderful images. It's a real treat for anyone who love floral cards.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

MAWTT - The birds and the bees ( birds, bees, animals, plants or a new baby card)
I ♥ Promarkers - Anything but Square
Sincerely Yours Creations - Mother's Day
Creative Inspirations - Happy Mother's Day
Stamp n Doodle - Mother's Day/for a female
Creative Craft Challenges -  Mothers Day
Bearly Mine - Mother's Day
Songbird  -  ♪ ♫ Mama I love you
Fussy and Fancy - Flowers

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today. It really means so much to me.
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and take care
Bye for now
Hugs


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment