No Red or Green - Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge


Good Morning to you all. A big warm welcome to my new followers too, it's lovely to have you there!
 I hope your week is going well.

I have 2 posts today. First of all, I'm here with my first DT card for the 
I was thrilled when I was asked to join such a fab team, I love making Christmas card and this way I have a really good excuse to make them all year round!
So I'm here as part of the mid way reminder of the current challenge which is
No Red or Green 


We are sponsored by the very lovely Emma of Flat Friends who is giving  the lucky winner their choice of 4 digi-stamps.

As you see, I went for the easy option of using blue. I decided to colour up a digi stamp that I bought ages ago from Pollycraft before they sadly closed.


Items Used:
Digi Stamp - Pollycraft Bronson and Beaker coloured with Promarkers
Papers - They were loose in my box, I thing they were from Little Claire?
Sentiment - LOTV Christmas Grungy Messages
CArt-Us Drop border die
Spellbinders Labels 18
Marianne Design Tree and snowflakes
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Snowflakes
Viva Decor Pearl Pen  ~ Ice White from MCH
Stickles - Stardust


Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog, I really do appreciate it.
I will be back later with my creation for the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment