Good Morning to you all my wonderful creative friends.
I hope you are all having a good week. Our weather has improved slightly, thankfully, and the schools have reopened today
Well, it's Wednesday so that means the start of a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
This time the lovely Vicky has picked a nice easy theme for you
Add a Sentiment
For this challenge we are sponsored by
DigiDarla Designs who are offering 5 digis to the lucky winner
Also, we are lucky to be sponsored by the fabulous StampArt Design by Kathryn.
Kathy is offering the lucky winner 5 digis of their choice from her shop at Whimsy stamps
I was very lucky to be able to choose an image from StampArt Designs by Kathryn. She has so many gorgeous images to choose from but I finally decided on this one called Full Bloom because the violets are so pretty and remind me of my dear Nan. This brings back fond childhood memories.
Items Used :
Digi Stamp StampArt Design by Kathryn -Full Bloom coloured with Promakers
Papers - Very old magazine freebie, sorry can't remember which one!
Digi Sentiment - Pink Gem Designs Vintage Occasion Senitments
Shaped card - Craftwork cards
lace, ribbon, twine an button from stash
If you take a look on the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge you will see the gorgeous creations by the rest of the Design Team and see who were the winners of the last challenge
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges
Oldie But Goodie Challenge Feeling Floral (old items papers and ribbon)
Ladybug Crafts - SpringPretty Little Ribbon shop - Happy Birthday
Eureka Stamps - Spring has sprung
Crafts and Me - Ribbon and Lace
I ♥ Promarkers - Ribbons and Bows
Thank you for taking the time to stop and look at my blog once again today. I really do appreciate it, your support and encouragement means so much to me
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment