♪Top of the Pops ♫ at Lili's Little Fairies Challange


Hello everyone and a big warm welcome to my new followers, I feel so chuffed that you have joined me.
Gosh, Thursday already. This week is certainly flying by which is good as it means that the weekend will soon be here.

Today is the start of a new Lili's Little Fairies Challenge
We have a really fun theme for you this time

♪Top of the Pops ♫ 
Something inspired by a song title

The fairies had great fun with this one! My chosen song is ♪ We are the Champions ♫ by Queen.
I'm sure you know by now that I love all of the Lili of the Valley cute animals, I knew straight away that I wanted to use this cute teddy for my card. For a softer look I stamped the teddy with brown ink.
I was inspired by another fabulous sketch over at The Sweet Stop challenge.  As this card is for a little boy I kept the embellishments to a minimum.


Items Used:
Sentiment - Personal Impressions Everyday Sentiments
Papers - Doodlebug Designs Snips and Snails 
Memory Box Simple Banner
Small star punch (no name on it sorry!)
Twine and button from stash


If you pop over to the Lili's Little Fairies Challenge you will some really wonderful inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with and please let us know which song you were inspired by.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
The Sweet Stop Challenge - Sketch number 201
Deep Ocean Challenge - Cute and Cuddly
Dis Digi Designs - All about Children
Sweet Stampin' -  'Males'
Penny Black and more At Allsorts - One For The Boys
Little Miss Muffet - Boys Only
Charisma Cardz - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

I would like to say a massive thank you to you all for stopping to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
Hugs 

Sue


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment