Good Morning and Happy Sunday to you.
I hope you are well and having a good weekend and I hope those of you who have the snow are not too badly affected and that you are managing to stay warm.
Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge
We have a really fun theme for you this time which seems really appropriate considering the weather we are having at the moment in the UK
The prize for the lucky winner is a £15 voucher to spend online at Joanna Sheen
I was sent an adorable House Mouse stamp to use for this challenge. Little did I know when I coloured this image, nearly 2 weeks ago, that much of the UK would be covered with snow when the challenge was due to start. Crazy British weather!
I have added loads of Twinklets Diamond Dust to all the snowy bits. It looks very sparkly in real life!
Today is the start of a new Joanna Sheen Challenge
We have a really fun theme for you this time which seems really appropriate considering the weather we are having at the moment in the UK
Come Rain or Shine
- Anything weather related
I was sent an adorable House Mouse stamp to use for this challenge. Little did I know when I coloured this image, nearly 2 weeks ago, that much of the UK would be covered with snow when the challenge was due to start. Crazy British weather!
I have added loads of Twinklets Diamond Dust to all the snowy bits. It looks very sparkly in real life!
Items Used
Stamp - House Mouse Designs Winter Candle coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft Vintage Christmas
Martha Stewart Branch punch
Viva Decor Pearl Pen ~ Ice White from MCH
Memory Box Bitty Scallop
Diemanics mini rolled rose die
Twinklets Diamond Dust
I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Sweet Stampin' - Lots of Layers
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - must be Christmas – Anything GoesIf you pop over to the Joanna Sheen Challenge you will see the wonderful creations from the Design Team, covering a wide variety of weather conditions! I hope you will be able to take part in this one, I love to see your entries.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today. I really do appreciate it.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend, despite the weather.
Take care everyone
Bye for now
Hugs






0 comments:
Post a Comment