Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge #110 - DT Card


Good Morning to you all my wonderful friends and blogging buddies
I hope you all had a good weekend. 

Well, today is the start of a new Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge and we are onto sketch number 6.
Our optional  theme chosen by the lovely Jayne  is One for the boys.

For this challenge we are sponsored by the fabulous

The design team were very lucky to be able to chose an image from Fred She Said to use for the challenge. I picked this wonderful hummingbird which also comes with a separate flower image too.
I had intended to use this image to make a 'male' card but it didn't really turn out that way in the end so it is lucky that our theme is optional!


Here is the sketch to follow this time:


Items Used
 coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers
Papers - LOTV Nitwit collection Country Lady
Memory Box Meridian border
Memory Box Lavish Branch
Spellbinders Labels 18
Whimsy Corner Die
Sentiment - Wild Rose Studio Vintage Labels

If you take a look on the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I hope that lots of you will be able to join in with this one, I love to see all the different ways to use the sketch.



I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:

I ♥ Promakers - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy - Use a digi
Charisma Cardz - Die cuts


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop and look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment