Good Morning Everyone
I hope you are all keeping well and looking forward to the weekend. I know I am!
So, I'm here to tell you about the new Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge which starts today.
Our theme , is a very appropriate one
Let it Snow !
Our prize is a voucher from the wonderful Simon Says Stamp.
I decided to use this theme to make my Dad's Christmas card. Last year I sent him a card with my favourite snowman on (Penny Black's Snowy) and he loved it so this time I used my second favourite snowman which is also by Penny Black and hopefully he will love this one too.
Not many embellishments on this one but hopefully all the sparkle ( which is hard to see on here) makes up for it
Items used:
Ink Stamp - Penny Black Sweet Snowman coloured with Promarkers
Sentiment - LOTV Christmas Grungy Messages
Papers - LOTV Nitwits Frosty Christmas
Polar White flower soft
Marianne Designs Snowflake dies
Woodware snowflake punch
Stickles - Stardust
Viva Decor Pearl Pen ~ Ice White from MCH
If you take a look on the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge you will see the wonderful creations made by the rest of the design team and also see who were the winners of the last challenge.
I would like to enter this card into the following fabulous challenges:
Perfect Sentiments ~ Let it Snow
Craft us Crazy - Christmas/Winter and/or fav embellishment
Charisma Cardz - Christmas
Penny Black Saturday December Challenge - Glitter in Sparkle
Penny Black and More - December Challenge It's Your Choice
No Matter Which - Christmas
Crafty Sentiments - Snowmen or Ladies!
Craft Your Passion - Snow
Divas by Design - Let it Snow
Simon Says Stamp - Snowflakes
So that is all from me for now. I'm just off now to catch up with what you have all been up to today.
Thank you for stopping by and looking at my cards, I really am so grateful to you all for your support and kind comments.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend
Bye for now
Hugs
Sue






0 comments:
Post a Comment