Fab 'n' Funky DT card - Vintage Christmas

Hello Everyone.
I hope you are all having a good week. I can hardly believe it's Wednesday already but it defintely is so that means the start of a new Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
This time the lovely Anne-Marie has set the theme of

A Vintage Christmas

For this challenge we are so lucky to be sponsored by Crimson Cloud 
and Floppe Latte Digital Designs. So there will be two lucky winners this week!


The design team were each able to choose a digi from Floppe Latte to use for the challenge but because I wasn't sure if I would have time to make a card this week I didn't request one just in case. 
Anyway, in the end I decided to use the theme to make a card for my wonderful Mum-in-law and Step Dad.
I chose this gorgeous image from Mo's Digital Pencil because these cute carol singers really remind me of my own children  - a few years ago!! ( They are 17, 15 and 13 now, how time flies!) 




Items used
Digi stamp ~ Mos Digital Pencil Carolers Three coloured with Promarkers
Papers- Dovecraft Vintage Christmas
Sentiment - LOTV Christmas Grungy Messages
Woodware Punch - Multi Christmas Flower
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Distress Inks - Old Paper and Antique Linen
Viva Decor Pearl Pen  ~ Ice White from MCH
Memory Box Corner Bow Die
Stickles - Star Dust

If you take a look in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge blog you will see some wonderful creations from the design team and also be able to see who were the winners of the last challenge.


I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Bearly Mine Designs - Anything Goes
Mos Digital Pencil - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - Merry Christmas
Sweet Stampin' -Dies and/or Punches
Pan Pastels - Song or Carol Title -  ♪ Ding Dong Merrily on High♫
Dream Valley - Christmas
Songbird - Merry Christmas Everybody!
ABC Christmas Challenge - Favourite punch or Die (MB corner bow and Martha Stewart branch)
The Crazy Challenge - Christmas Time




Right, that's it from me for now. I need to go and brave the cold to get a bit of shopping but I'll be back later to see what you have all been up to today.
Thank you for stopping by and looking at my card today, I really am so grateful to each and every one of you. Your encouragement and support means so much.
Bye for now, I hope you have a good day!
Hugs


Sue


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment