Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - A Non Traditional Christmas colours

Good Morning to you all.
I hope you are all having a good week, I think we may be due some snow here today which my children will be pleased about!

Well, as it is Wednesday I'm here with my DT card for the wonderful Fab n Funky Challenge.
This time the lovely Ciska has set the theme of

A Non-Traditional Christmas
 So use either an image or colour scheme that we don't traditionally associate with Christmas

For this challenge we are sponsored by Stamp Fairy
and Colour Creative Classroom

The Design Team were lucky to be given some cute Stamp Fairy images to use.
As I seem to have made lots of blue Christmas cards this year I decided to go for something different

Items used
Digi Stamp - Stamp Fairy Jake poinsettia coloured with Promarkers
Papers - Dovecraft (old ones!)
Cuttlebug Embossing folder Snowflakes
Kraft card
Memory Box Piestra Tile Border Die
Marianne Designs Poinsettia Die
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Small heart woodware punch
Sentiment Craftwork cards
Stickles- stardust

Oh, don't forget, if you entered the last challenge you really need to take a look to see if you were one of our lucky winners, we had some fab prizes to give away. You will also be able to see the wonderful and inspiring creations made by the rest of the design team.

I would like to enter my card into the following fabulous challenges:
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - button or bow
Incy Wincy Designs - Non Traditional Christmas colours
Digital Tuesday - Non Traditional Christmas
Jackson Digital Expression - Inks and such



Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my blog today, I really do appreciate it.
Time for me to check out what you have been up to today
Bye for now
Hugs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment